Terms & Conditions
Please note that we process your order based on our available stocks.
In the event that one of our products is not available in our stock, we are committed to communicate via e-mail within 2 working days from the date of the order, by informing you of the deadline within which the product can be delivered.
In addition, the availability of the products are a reference and are not in any way binding.
We only accept any return of products,only when they are in perfect condition,and are in their original packaging with full content (components, operating instructions, etc.)
Please note that the transport costs fall to the customer on dispatch of the product (the product is shipped with the customer's responsibility).
We advise you to return the product as a registered package and select any shipment declared value representing the cost of the products you send.
This is necessary in the event of loss or theft from the transport services.
In any case, reimbursement shall be made under the responsibility of the customer.
Any product that has been damaged, or whose packaging has been damaged, will not be aceepted to receive compensation.
If the product returned has missing compartments or is damaged, a price reduction will be applied in accordance with the diagnosis to be carried out by www.horecabar.gr
This Convention for the Protection of Personal Data covers all personal data of visitors / users / members collected by the website , during a visit and while using its services.
Also, this contract covers the conditions for the collection, treatment and management of personal data of visitors / users / members from www.horecabar.gr or any related companies.
Given the nature and volume of Internet, under any circumstances, including in case of negligence, www.horecabar.gr is not responsible
for any damage suffered by the visitor / User pages, services, options and contents of www.horecabar.gr which shall on its own initiative and with knowledge of the terms.
Collection and Use of Data
www.horecabar.gr collects personal data:
- when the visitor / user entered the services
- when using the products and/or services and
- when visiting the pages and/or into the promotional / advertising programs.
www.horecabar.gr uses the personal data of visitors / users / members for three general reasons:
- the information supporting their clients/users and the selection of content offered, so that it is consistent with their general preferences
- to satisfy individual customer requirements / users of the products and services available from
- and informing them ofnew products and services offered.
Channelling and Disclosure of Personal Information
- Has the explicit consent of the visitors / users / members for passing personal data
- Flow of personal data to legal and/or natural persons who cooperate with www.horecabar.gr is necessary for the implementation of the wishes and/or orders of users / members. Natural and legal persons who cooperate with the www.horecabar.gr shall have the right to process the personal data users/members of the www.horecabar.gr testify at this only insofar as is strictly necessary to provide support to www.horecabar.gr .
- Instructed by compliance with the relevant provisions of law and to the competent and only the authorities.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard disk and each visitor / user and is not aware of any document or files from your computer.
Only used to facilitate access of the visitor / user in specific services of www.horecabar.gr for statistical purposes, in order to determine
the areas in which the services of www.horecabar.gr are useful or popular or for reasons of marketing.
Links to other sites
www.horecabar.gr may include links to other sites which are not controlled by the same, but by third-party organizations (natural or legal persons).
In no case shall not be liable for the terms of the Protection of Personal Data of visitors/users which they pursue.
The IP address through which the PC of the visitor/user has access to the Internet and then at www.horecabar.gr is reserved for technical reasons and used exclusively for the compilation of statistics and application of safeguards.
Law & Compliance
The management and protection of personal data of the visitor/ user of the services of www.horecabar.gr are
subjected to the conditions laid down in this section and the relevant provisions of Greek legislation
(N. 2472/1997 for the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data as has been supplemented
by the decisions of the Chairman of the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data, e.g. D. 207/1998 and 79/2000 and
Article 8 of the n. 2819/2000 as the Law 2774/1999 and European law (Directives 95/46/EC and 97/66/EC).
These terms are formulated taking into account both the rapid development of technology and in particular of the Internet and the existing - although not fully developed - grid legal regulations on these issues.
In this context, any relevant rules will be subject to this section.
In any case www.horecabar.gr reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data on information of visitors/users and within the existing or potential legal framework.
If a visitor/user does not agree with terms of protection of personal data provided - herein shall not use the services of www.horecabar.gr